Saturday, November 6, 2010
Crazy Hair Day
I love working with kids because you never can think up what they are going to say. This week I had a student come up and tell me that I had peacock hair. "Uhhhhh, thank you," I reply. I always have thought of peacocks as beautiful birds. On the other hand, I don't think the peacock hair was a compliment. Anyways, just continued my day and thought nothing of it until a different student said my hair looked like Ms. Frizzle (you know from the Magic School Bus!). I asked what he meant by that and he said it was curly! Whew! Well, Ms. Fizzle has crazy, curly hair! With all this said....I put my hair up in a bun to avoid any other comments. For fun I asked the kindergarten students what my hair looked like and one said a butterfly. Yes, this was a crazy hair day! :)