Yes, Thanksgiving is one of the best holidays in my opinion. It's a time for family, turkey, football, and the beginning of the Christmas season! This year was a little different once again because I had to work this Thanksgiving. Don't feel too bad, because I'm blessed more than I can tell. My kids and I started the day on what we were thankful for. The overwhelming response was that our class was going to see "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader". :) We shared speeches on other countries holidays that reflects thankfulness and ate lots of food! One of my favorite parts was showing my class part of the Macy's Day parade. Their eyes were as big as soccer balls and were thrilled to see giant Sponge Bob and Shrek floats! My friend blessed me with Thanksgiving type food and I enjoyed seeing my national friends at dance class. Pr@ise Dad from whom all blessings flow! I have so much to be thankful for!