This movie was a remake of "Back to the Future" with an South Asian twist! It was very fun! Although I didn't understand everything, my friend explained the very important parts! :) I would highly suggest it to those who need a good laugh.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Bollywood at Its Finest
Yes, I love Bollywood! What do I enjoy most? Could it be the costumes, wind blowing in the middle of the house, or the burst into song and dance? It must be all three!!!
This movie was a remake of "Back to the Future" with an South Asian twist! It was very fun! Although I didn't understand everything, my friend explained the very important parts! :) I would highly suggest it to those who need a good laugh.
This movie was a remake of "Back to the Future" with an South Asian twist! It was very fun! Although I didn't understand everything, my friend explained the very important parts! :) I would highly suggest it to those who need a good laugh.