Friday, July 10, 2009
I Don't Have a BABY!
I strive to view everyday as and adventure.....and laugh at EVERYTHING! This day was no different. My small victory of the day was to get the first of three pre-rabies vaccinations. So, I headed out to the local hospital and was pleasantly surprised on how clean and nice it was. First stop was asking for help at the desk. She sent me to the vaccination part of the building. When saying I wanted the rabies shot. I got a blank look. So I did charades letting my hands being the animal biting my arm. I bet that was very amusing! Anyways, it got the point across. Then repeating that I wanted the rabies shot. The nice nurse smiled at me, nodded, and the asked, "So, where's the BABY?". What? I DON'T HAVE A BABY! It took all of my not to laugh too hard and just repeated rabies. So, I was finally sent to the emergency room and got the shot. Small victory!!!! LOL!