Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Christmas in July!!!!

Today I unpacked all my stuff in my new apartment!!! It was like Christmas!!! Guess it was fun to see what I packed from home. I haven't looked at most of it since April! Lots of fun surprises were in store! I enjoyed seeing my hound picture frame my Grandma gave me. Samson’s picture didn’t fit well in there, but don’t worry! I put the picture of me and Pop Pop in it! Too bad he doesn't fully appreciate hound dogs!!! I thought he would like that and even if he didn't...I would! I also was glad to see my Josh Groban mug intact! Once it gets cool (whenever that will be) I'll use it! :O) There were some fun school supplies that I forgot I packed and glad I brought them! Plus I had some fireball candy! YAY! I could have left most of the heavy books back home! Oh well, live and learn…and pay up! LOL! Apartment pictures coming soon! Until then Merry Christmas in July! :)