Friday, May 1, 2009
A day in the life of Wicki
So, you may wonder what my life now consists of across the ocean...even if you don't, guess I'll tell you! :) Right now I'm waking up early and walking in the park at 6 a.m.! That's about the only cool part of the day. Then I'm off to language tutoring and hoping these two hours will make me smarter . Although I did say I was "eatting" the park instead of "going" to the park in class! Ha ha! Live and learn. I then go back to the house and help some with homeschooling. It's fun because my family does tv school. I just sit, help, and encourage! Studying language and a nap also claims my day! Very important. For fun I either go swimming or go to dance class! I signed up at a cool dance studio that teaches dances their movie stars do here! It's super fun, and the humorous part is they think I'm good! LOL! I haven't danced since high school, but enjoy the dance and the girls I've met! Oh yeah, the paper even came by to get my classes' picture. Of course the tall white girl had to be in the center! Oh dear! That's my life in a nut shell! Thanks for reading...if you made it this far!