
One of my favorite things in South Asia is the Auto
Rickshaw! This three wheeled beauty can be bought for about $4,000 U.S. dollars. I'm seriously considering buying one to bring in my luggage. Anyways, my last day before boarding a plane to the U.S. was quite interesting. I wasn't feeling well and had already been to the doctor so I would survive the 14 plus hour plane ride to New Jersey. I still had a few errands to run and finally finished up at the mall. It was my joy, even while sick, to barter to a reasonable price. The man seemed nice, but then later took me to his house to meet his family. Usually I don't put up with such nonsense, but was on some
meds. His
daughter was a teacher and family even offered my water (which I only sipped...I was already sick!). Then after much pushing I got him to go back to the apartment. He started talking to me in the local language thinking I was bi-language...I fooled him. Think this driver was talking about these 3 deeds he needed to complete, but I was just not thinking straight.
Probably offended him, but did give him a little tip with the busy day!
Every day is an adventure and I can't wait to see what today brings!