
South Asia says that China stole this Great Wall idea. It was pretty impressive.

A beautiful view of the city.

There were suppose to be 8 to 10 pictures out of this carving. I remember a scorpion, elephant
trunk, and
lotus flower in this carving. Can you find more?

This was the glass palace. The Rajah was tired of not having color choice. So he put up mirrors in this section of the palace. Then when he wanted a green room, the Rajah would have green rugs set up. Then the glass would reflect the color! Amazing. Then when he was ready for another color, he'd switch! I could get used to that. :)

Our guide kept saying queenes lived here. I think I heard the word queenses 20 or 30 times. :) So when my friend asked a question and used queenses, he was corrected with the work queen. Ha ha! English in South Asia makes me laugh!