Saturday, August 15, 2009
Diet Coke Suicide
My first week of school is finished! It ended with a bang. So, I was feeling kinda tired and under the weather with a cold. My sweet roomie surprised me with some Diet Coke! Yummy and actually not sold a lot in my little town. I was SUPER EXCITED! She put them two in the freezer for me so they'd get cool! I had one for dinner and left the other in the freezer without thinking more about it! Who would when you end your night with popcorn and "Bride and Prejudice"!?!?! When the kitchen was cleaned this morning, we found the exploded can of Diet Coke and the remains...frozen of course! We all laughed at the mess....it was bitter sweet for me because I was going to drink it! So, I say my Diet Coke committed suicide out of rebellion in the freezer! May it rest in peace!